Referral Bonus Program
Do you know someone looking for a job? Refer them to Halpin.
- To qualify for the bonus, the employee referring an individual must be currently placed on assignment through Halpin Staffing Services.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referral must first be submitted to Halpin Staffing Services representative and must include a Candidate Referral Form (see below form).
- All referral bonus payments will be paid within one week of the referred employee reaching 160 work hours. These hours must be worked within 30 calendar days of the referred employee’s first day.
- Candidate referral must be placed on assignment by Halpin Staffing Services within three months of initial referral notification.
- If a candidate is already in Halpin’s database and has had contact within the last 60 days, no bonus will be paid.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.